Monday 5 July 2010

Pretty dull update ;)

On Thursday I was meant to go to the local doctor's surgery but was not well enough to go so it has been rearranged for this Thursday. My health was doing really well but I have gone down hill BUT my mum has a bug and I am having the same symptoms as her so it is maybe a bug making me worse - and we all know how ME reacts to bugs! So yes, hopefully it is just a bug. If it is a bug - and it does seem that way - then on the plus side it is showing my body is actually fighting it off as even though I have been feeling terrible, compared to how I used to be when ill with a virus, my body has not been 'taken over' as much.

So yeah, not really done much since last Wednesday - most days - if not all (my memory hasn't improved lol) I have been able to go downstairs for a bit. And on Thursday I picked up a bit in the evening so I went out in my wheelchair and again managed a bit of a walk :D

So yes, that is my rather dull update ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment