Thursday 8 July 2010

I want to be one of them

Urgh, I have a bug :-S so am back to being stuck in bed. Oh joy - not!

Yesterday was the 5th anniversary of the London bombings. I was nervous it was going to happen again.

God and I are not having a brilliant relationship at the moment. I am so very close to no longer being a Christian.

Anyway, on to the main part of this post - women. More specifically, women who have made a change in the world, for example by making it possible for us to have equal rights with men.
I love having all of the rights I have but sometimes I wish I was in another era; one where I could be with the women bringing about the change - be one of them, instead of just enjoying the result.
I want to bring about big change in the world, just like those women did.

2 comments:

  1. There will always be need for change hun, u haven't passed the era's and never have a chance to change big things. Look at what u get involved in for a start, it isn't just the big names that get remembered and stories told about them that made the change, I'm sure there's a lot of unknowns who have done very vital things for the change to happen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps. I'm really sorry to hear about the god thing, that must be a really hard thing to struggle with x

    ReplyDelete