Wednesday 30 June 2010

Well I absolutely suck at updating ;)

Sunday was an 'interesting' day - I managed to hand in my psychology essay but then I begin to realise I should perhaps have referrenced more than I did. Never a good thing to realise when you've already handed the essay in :-S
And also today was a *horrible* football match between England and Germany, which saw England leaving the World Cup after losing 4-1. The score was actually 4-2 but the ref claimed the ball hadn't gone over the line even though the camera showed it had. But anyway, even if the goal had been given, we still would've lost as we played dismally! Then, after the game, Capello (the coach) said England had played well. No they blinking hadn't!

On Sunday I managed to do something so cool - I managed to stand up in the back garden and hold my rabbit! =D Then on Monday I went outside and I managed to walk for a couple/few minutes. After walking I had to go in my wheelchair as my body couldn't continue so my mum pushed me in my chair to a post box but the fact I managed to get dressed and go outside at all was just so amazing, and so getting to a post box was just extra brilliant! =)

Yesterday I didn't really do much BUT I managed to go downstairs! =D Stairs are something I can hardly ever do but I did it and AFTER two days of going outside! =D AND today I had a friend round for like 3 hours! =D So awesome :')

No comments:

Post a Comment