Monday 5 July 2010

I tried so hard :'(

I worked my backside off on my first essay and I got the results back today - I didn't do very well and a part of me just doesn't understand how I did as badly as I did. For the Learning Outcomes or whatever they are called I got one Achieved, two Just Not Achieved and the rest Just Achieved. :'( I know some would say I didn't do too badly but I place too great expectations on myself and beat myself up when I don't reach them.

I know I shouldn't expect to do amazingly - I was too ill to learn how to do essays during school. And I know I shouldn't be so hard on myself - but I am just such a perfectionist that I can't help myself.

I am embarrassed by my grade. :'(

It is going to be a struggle for me to post this as I hate to admit my failures and find it really tough to but I suppose it will be good for me to post it. I have to stop being so ashamed.

1 comment:

  1. *huggles* I've had a couple of assignments like that where I felt I'd done well and then wasn't happy when I saw the result.

    But a pass is a pass and that's all that matters. Sure it's not the result you wanted but you can hopefully exceed your target on your next assignment. Don't let it get you down too much hun .x.x.

    ReplyDelete